BOSA Quality at $329,900!
Price Price Price!
BOSA University is Surrey's tallest residential tower and features a new standard in urban living with the best mix of urban and traditional homes, many with staggering views. The project boasts the most innovative and thoughtful suite designs for maximum function and efficiency.
DOWNTOWN SURREY'S MOST CENTRAL LOCATION
Surrey is estimated to be BC's largest city by 2041 and a major future transportation and health tech hub. With great cities come great transit, business and education. At One Central, every one of these elements is just outside your front door:
- 4 min walk to Surrey Central SkyTrain Station
- 4 min walk to SFU
- 5 min walk to Innovation Boulevard
- 5 min walk to Central City Plaza for everyday conveniences including coffee, shopping and groceries
Let's not forget the extensive five-levels of amenities at One Central, including a fitness/wellness centre, business and collaborative workspaces and the "One Club", a breathtaking rooftop amenity perfect for entertaining with a games room, indoor lounge, private dining and stunning views from a sweeping outdoor terrace with barbecue stations, a fire pit and outdoor lounge.
White Rock’s tallest tower at 26 storeys, Soleil offers a stunning perspective on the surrounding cityscape, mountains and ocean -
- Concrete construction and 3 high-speed elevators
- Air conditioning in every home ensures indoor comfort throughout
- Double-height lobby with water feature wall welcomes you home in style
- Immediate access to over 300 shops and services, transit, transportation routes and more, with a Convenience Score of 98
- Within Semiahmoo Seconday School catchment, offering IB Program
and award winning music program
Units start out at $329,900 for BOSA built quality
AMAZING value in today's markets
1 bedrooms start $329,900
For pricing inquire within!
*1 parking included
160+ SHOPS AND
Whether you’re shopping for groceries, a household essential, or something for your closet, there are several retail options only steps from home. Convenience is part of your everyday.
SFU Central City Mall has food courts, shopping options, and even a beautiful library for all your daily conveniences.
Copyright @ All Rights Reserved